Sunday, January 10, 2010

"Awesome! Great!"


That's what my nephew said when I presented him with a folder of all 50 commemorative quarters. They were a gift for him from my friend Edgardo, the one I visit in Key West. He put a lot of time into the collection, and wanted to share them with someone who would appreciate it. He certainly made a good choice with my nephew.

This afternoon my nephew composed a "thank you" note to Edgardo. At the bottom he included a drawing of himself, on the sofa, being thrilled at the moment he received his gift.

I have a good friend, and a good nephew.

3 comments:

  1. Aw - that's cool. We collected probably the first half of those and then we moved temporarily and things got packed away and the collection process expired on our effort list. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool. For the longest time my mom was collecting the coins, I don't know is she still is.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.