Thursday, December 17, 2009

Why is this man smiling?

John Edwards is on top of a poll again! According to the WSJ/NBC: "But given a choice between Edwards, Tiger Woods, singer Chris Brown, Balloon Boy’s parents, David Letterman, Jon and Kate Gosselin, or New York Yankee Alex Rodriguez as the public figure who was most disappointing in 2009, Edwards took a solid one-third of the vote with 33% for cheating on his wife while she is being treated for incurable cancer."

I couldn't agree more. And I fear this isn't over. It's possible that Elizabeth Edwards could live out her days watching her husband, to whom she will leave two young children, fighting charges that he violated finance laws. That gallant lady deserves so much better.

Have a nice day, you douche.

2 comments:

  1. Unforgivable.

    I'm ashamed to have supported him (well John Kerry) with my vote. I kind of feel like I should have voted independent in that race.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right -- unforgivable is the word for it.

    Now, now ... John Kerry remains a honorable war hero who has always put his country first. I was a campaign worker in 2004, and recall that it was Ted Kennedy and the DNC that convinced Sen. Kerry to choose Edwards for the ticket (he would have preferred Dick Gephart). And don't forget, when Edwards was still in the campaign, both Kennedy and Kerry backed Obama. I think they knew before we did that he wasn't equipped to be President.

    But Elizabeth! The way her life is going completely breaks my heart.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.