Sunday, December 13, 2009

A White House Christmas


I'm positively hypnotized watching Oprah and the Obamas discussing Christmas on Pennsylvania Avenue. I admit that I'm tickled to know that Santa will be stopping by for the first time since (I believe) Caroline and John Kennedy. And I'm happy to see that Bo has nobly taken over from India and Barney.

But I'm sad that it looks like I won't be getting a White House holiday card this year. The Clintons were very good about keeping me on their Christmas List. This is their 1994 card, my favorite because it introduced me to Thomas McKnight. I now have McKnight prints in both my living and bedrooms.

2 comments:

  1. I'm just about to watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could kick myself for missing that special. The print is lovely though.

    You are invited to play The Queen's Meme. It's called The Ex Files.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.