Friday, December 04, 2009

Really not funny

Those gatecrashing Salahis make me feel all skin crawly. I saw Washington columnist Sally Quinn say (rather condescendingly, I thought) that these two are just tragic publicity seekers and wannabes who need help.

I agree they may need help, but I think it's dangerous to underestimate how serious this is.

While I don't believe the President was in any danger with these two, let's not forget one of the most "successful" publicity seeking wannabes in history was a skinny little loser named Lee Harvey Oswald.

Please, get it together White House security! None of us wants to see that again.

2 comments:

  1. they must have very low self control....
    how in the world do you get the nerve to do something so crazy?
    I don't even go to another person home...whom I know...without calling first! ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am enthralled with this story. The more I read & hear about it, the more layers it has.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.