Friday, August 14, 2009

Things I hope to accomplish today!

My office closes at noon on Fridays in summer. Since I have given my "writer's roughs" to my art director and she needs more than just a few hours to work her magic -- and since I think she's lazy and she thinks I'm over the top "Type A" and we can't stand the sight of each other any more -- I have taken this morning off. Giving me a (drumroll, please) THREE DAY WEEKEND!

Here is what I wish to accomplish today:

• Laundry (don't laugh at my undies!)
• Grocery shopping
• Visit to the post office
• Pay bills
• A coffee shop lunch or brunch with my book (For the Thrill of It -- fascinating!)

Or I may end up just sitting on the sofa and farting around on the computer.

3 comments:

  1. w00t! for 3-day weekends! How's that laundry coming?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am green with envy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The undies are so sexy.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.