1. When's the last time you ran? One afternoon last week I ran up the stairs to the platform to catch the Green Line el train. I made it!
2. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them? My weekend playclothes jeans are rather worn around the seams. But my work clothes are in good shape.
3. What are you dreading right now? The return of The New Mom. She's my most difficult coworker, and it's been so nice at the office when she's been on maternity leave.
4. Do you like Mexican food? No. Because spicy food doesn't like me, if you know what I'm saying here.
5. Favorite ice cream? Mint chocolate chip.
6. When was your last doctor's visit? I saw my shrink last Thursday and I go to the dermatologist next Tuesday.
7. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night? Not usually, but I did last night.
8. How many pets do you have? I share my home with three absolutely fabulous felines.
9. "First Loves Are Never Over;" is this true for you? No. I'm very over my first love. Unless we're talking about Paul McCartney, who I love as much today as I did when I was six years old and I first saw The Beatles on the Ed Sullivan Show.
To play yourself, click here.