Tuesday, August 18, 2009

09 August Happiness Challenge -- Day 18

Tuesday. Mommy's home! My mom was on vacation with my kid sister's family from the 8th through the 15th. We have spoken to one another's voice mail, but tonight was the first time we got to talk in real time. She updated me on my niece and nephew, who we agree are completely fantastic kids. I updated her on the goings-on in my life. I am glad she was feeling well enough to go on this trip, but I missed her and I'm glad she's back.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad she's doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny that you mention this. I was thinking of your mom today (just popped into my head) and I wanted to ask you about her. I'm glad she's doing well. :)

    (And stop reading my mind! It's scary in here!)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.