Sunday, March 29, 2009

This is what vacation mode looks like

Here's a photo of the very slippers I am wearing as I post this. Restoration Hardware refers to them as "a toasty treat for the feet." And so they are.

I've been up more than 2 hours and haven't really done a damn thing. Haven't even showered or fed the cats! (They have pretty much given up on me -- only Rey continues to remind me that we have a schedule around here and I'm not adhering to it.) Out the window all I see is wet and cold and snow, and it occurs to me that if I don't want to go outside today, I don't have to.

Vacation mode is a wicked and seductive beast!

3 comments:

  1. love the shoes! enjoy every moment of your vacation....God knows we all need them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they look warm and toasty.
    But please, feed the cats.

    I am so over being jealous of this vacation!! Sooooo over it! Sooo over that you are on vacation and I am not.

    Can you tell I'm over it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your vacation!! When do you leave for the spa?

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.