Saturday, March 21, 2009

Saturday 9 -- Crank Up the Tunes


1. What is your favorite 50’s band? The Everly Brothers

2. What is your favorite 60’s band? The Beatles

3. What is your favorite 60’s record album? The Beatles' White Album

4. What is your favorite 70’s band? Wings

5. What is your favorite 70’s record album? Band on the Run (Wings)

6. What is your favorite 80’s band? Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band

7. What is your favorite 80’s record album? The End of the Innocence (Don Henley)

8. What is your favorite 90’s band? Del Amitri

9. What is your favorite 90’s record album? Hatful of Rain (Del Amitri)

To play along yourself, visit: Saturday 9: Crank Up the Tunes

2 comments:

  1. I love Del Amitri, too. But I had to go with Bono & the boys for my 90s favorite... they're to me what Sir Paul is to you. Well, almost.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I forgot about the Wings...I loved that song Band on the Run

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.