Sunday, March 01, 2009

It worries me that I enjoy these reruns

I never watched The Golden Girls when it first aired. I believe it was on Saturday nights, and in those days, I put a great deal of work into never being home on Saturday nights (and in not remembering what I did; it was the 80s). But now, when I catch it on cable, I stop and watch and am usually very amused.

Is it because I now carry an AARP card and had my first colonoscopy? Do I now belong in the picture? While I'm short and carry a big purse, like Sophia, and I suspect that I'm really more like Dorothy ...

3 comments:

  1. I have some students who LOVE this show, too. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do not belong in the picture.
    Accckk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:10 PM

    oh my gosh...I have it on as I read my blogs....
    I love the Golden Girls...sometimes I think I take on their role too.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.