Wednesday, January 07, 2009

I like this one better

Click to view my Personality Profile page

Verbal/Linguistic Intelligence
People with Linguistic intelligence love and are talented with words. They enjoy reading, writing and learning languages. They have an ability to teach and explain things to others. They learn best by reading, taking notes and going to lectures.

Common Characteristics
Notices grammatical mistakes
Often speaks of what they have read
Likes to use "fancy" words
Loves word games
Cherishes their book collection
Easily remembers quotes and famous sayings
Likes puns and rhymes
Enjoys writing
Enjoys foreign language
Always enjoyed English class

Career Matches
Writer (any type)
Editor
Public Speaker
Politician
Preacher
Teacher
Journalist
Broadcaster
English / Writing Tutor
Actor / Actress

Now doesn't this fit me better than those unfortunate comparisons to Fred Mertz?

To take the test yourself, click here.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't get to read your Fred mertz blog, but if I remember correctly, Fred was steady and true. Could have been worse. Now I am off to take a quiz.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.