Sunday, December 07, 2008

Sunday Stealing #11

1. When you buy a greetings card are the words or the picture more important to you? Words

2. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them? I don't make gifts. I'm not very handy.

3. Are you going on holiday this year? If so, where? I am ringing in the New Year in Key West.

4. What was the best party you've ever been to? That little bash held in Grant Park on Election Day, Tuesday November 4.

5. If you are married, describe your wedding. If not, what would your ideal wedding be like? I've never been married. If I had wed, I'd want a small, intimate ceremony. City Hall wouldn't bother me.

6. What's the most romantic thing that's ever been said to you? "You have no idea what you mean to me."

7. What's your favorite romantic song? My answer to this changes. Currently it's a little-known Bette Midler song, "Every Road Leads Back to You."

8. Favorite heartbreak song? Likewise, the answer to this changes with my mood. Right now, "If Only You Knew" by Patti LaBelle.

9. Which celebrity would you like a dream date with? Jon Hamm. Don Draper from Mad Men. Sigh.

10. Which female celebrity do you find beautiful? Kerri Russell

11. Which male celebrity do you think is attractive? Jon Hamm. Don Draper from Mad Men. Sigh.

12. Describe the kind of underwear you normally wear. White cotton Hanes.

13. If you could be in a television sit-com, which would you choose? Cheers

14. Which character would you like to be? Rebecca, I guess

15. What are your favorite boy and girl names? Michael and Grace

16. What's your supermarket of choice? Dominick's/Safeway

17. What is your best character trait? I've got guts

18. What is your worst habit? I'm a slob

19. Elaborate on your default icon. If this blog is just "one gal's musings," then I think I should identify myself as THAT gal.

20. What is your current relationship status? Barren spinster

21. Ever have a near death experience? In September, I was almost creamed by a cab

22. Name an obvious quality about you? I'm very verbal

23. What’s the name of a song stuck in your head right now? "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"

24. Name a celebrity you would marry. "Mrs. Clooney" has a nice ring to it

25. Do you like pain? No

For more about this blog, click here.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:05 AM

    In this month's issue of Vogue there's an article about Jon Hamm. When I read it, I thought to tell you, glad you reminded me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'd have to fight over the Mrs. Clooney title. But I'd freely let you have the Mrs. Hamm title.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hanes are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Key West, lucky you. I love that town.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs. Clooney....snickers loudly...cute, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can we share George?

    ReplyDelete
  7. THe "Girls/fun" song was GREAT! A classic...

    ReplyDelete
  8. You may have Mr. Clooney as long as I get Mr. Cook. :) (What? You expected some other kind of response from me?? Surely you know me by now, right?

    (I'm stealing this again. Soon, my whole blog will be your ideas but filled in with my goofy thoughts. Seems like it's working for us, hey?)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.