Friday, December 19, 2008

I'm glad I believe in Heaven


It makes it easier to hear that the trash bag of bones dumped in the woods was once this little girl, Caylee Anthony. Where her spirit is now, no one will ever again treat her as disposable.

I hope her passing was painless. And I can't help believing that she's better off now than living in that Anthony household. There's something very disturbing about a family that will blame spoiled pizza, a non-existant nanny, the media, the equisearch volunteers, the police (whose efforts they obstructed), their neighbors and their friends for Caylee Anthony's disappearance, instead of looking at the daughter they know from experience is, at best, a liar and a thief.

Rest in peace, Caylee Marie. You're safe now.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post. How kind of you to remember her life. I just saw this on the news tonight. I can't tell you how my heart aches for this little girl. Every time I think of her It brings tears to my eyes. She's not much younger then my little girl. How could anyone hurt such a precious life or any child for that matter. It's so disturbing to me and I can't get the story out of my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If her mother wasnt hot, she would have been convicted by now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Horrific. I saw the mother in court on the news today. It is unbelievably evil.

    I can't think about what this child must have gone through. What a little angel. May she rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.