Saturday, November 29, 2008

Saturday 9 -- Just Like a Pill


Saturday 9: Just Like a Pill
1. What was the last pill you took? A multi-vitamin.
2. What time of day do you usually feel most energized? Late morning.
3. Who was the last person you hugged? My mom.
4. If you had a restaurant serve you a perfect breakfast, what would it be? Eggs Benedict and OJ. Or maybe steak and eggs. This is making me hungry ...
5. What did you do on Thursday? Dined at my sister's house with her family.
6. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be? I have such plans for redoing this condo. All I need is the money!
7. What is your favorite TV commercial at the moment? The Slowskis, Bob and Karolyn, the Comcast turtles
8. Who would you'd be surprised to wake up and find in your bed? Someone who isn't one of my cats.
9. Who is your favorite 80’s band? The Go-Gos.

4 comments:

  1. I used to think that the Go-Go's always looked like they were having such a good time, then I grew up and realized it was the drugs. What a bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention Eggs Benedict in mine. But I love them! Have a great Saturday, Gal...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want steak and eggs now. I think that is what we will have for lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, Eggs Benedict!! yum.

    I agree with Nurse Exec... tee hee

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.