Friday, November 28, 2008

Friday 5

  1. What’s a profession you believe to be overpaid? CEOs of US car companies. Private jets? In this economy? Puh-leeze!
  2. Who’s a musician you believe to be overrated? Madonna. I'm not even sure she is a musician. I think of her as a traveling freak show.
  3. What in your life could stand to be overhauled? My condo! I need to seriously start throwing things away. It could use a nice paint job. The kitchen and the bathroom are tragically old-fashioned. If I don't lose my job soon, I'm going to start saving/planning to do some of this through 2009.
  4. What’s something interesting you recently overheard? That global warming has heated up the oceans, and that's why hurricanes now are so ferocious.
  5. Who is the most overextended person you know? Kathleen springs to mind, because she is juggling a high-stress job, steering her kids through adolescence and shopping for colleges, a reading group, a marriage to a challenging (but lovable) man and yet remains a good, available friend to people like me.
To play along yourself, click here.

2 comments:

  1. Completely agree with your #1. Yup, Madonna is totally freaky. LOL!!! Glad you enjoyed my wordless Wednesday. It's nice to know it cheered you up. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathleen sounds like gold. Hold on to that friend!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.