Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Back to work

I took two days off and was nothing but LAZY! I did laundry, but that's about it. My home is completely overrun by papers and mail and magazines. Did I do anything about it these past two days? No. I napped and farted around on the computer and stared slack-jawed at the TV.

When I do this once in a while, it feels stolen and wicked and delicious. But when I do it whenever I'm home, it just feels slovenly.

I'm taking another long weekend this week and I simply MUST do something constructive with it. Otherwise I'll have to deal with this self loathing.

2 comments:

  1. Bah for self-loathing and yay for the lazies!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:16 PM

    I need a weekend like that.

    www.silverneurotic.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.