Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Take 5 Tuesday

I don't think I've ever played this meme before ...

5 things that make you happy. My cats, talking to my mom, hanging with my niece and/or nephew, the Division Champion Chicago Cubs, talking to my best friend.

5 things you would do for a million dollars. Give up a kidney, buy lottery tickets, enter a sweepstakes, sing in public (which would be more painful for me than the kidney thing because I'm very embarrassed about my voice), give up my cable.

5 things you would do with a million dollars. Pay off and redecorate my home and then redo it every couple years, live it up on a luxury vacation to first Manhattan and then London, take care of my mom's bills for her, support as many homeless critters as I could, have my own car and driver.

5 things you do every morning. Shower, make-up, blow-dry my hair, feed the cats, brush my teeth.

5 things you do every evening. Read, go through my mail, yak (either online or on the phone), feed the cats again, crawl into bed (or crash on the couch).

1 comment:

  1. Very ‘kewl’ … I’m not sure I’ve seen this one before either but it’s a fun way to share.
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.