Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday Stealing #4

Sunday Stealing: The "All About Me" Meme

Complete each sentence.

I am: a Cubs fan!

I think: therefore, I am a Cubs fan.

I know: finishing this meme isn't the best use of my time right now, but I'm doing it anyway.

I have: many chores to do today.

I wish: that when I check my lottery numbers, I'll find I won.

I hate: it when I'm moody.

I miss: my best friend.

I fear: being poor and vulnerable when I'm old.

I hear: the air conditioner humming.

I smell: nice and clean because I just got out of the shower.

I crave: unprintable for a G-rated blog.

I search: using Google.

I wonder: what she's doing tonight. (An old pop song by Tommy Boyce and Bobby Hart.)

I regret: very little.

I love: my cats. They are so cute and content.

I ache: around my shoulders. I need a nice, deep tissue massage.

I am not: physically fit.

I believe: in God and country.

I dance: infrequently.

I sing: in the shower.

I cry: even less often than I dance.

I fight: fair.

I win: at Scrabble.

I lose: at Black Jack.

I never: drink coffee.

I always: use moisturizer.

I confuse: "effect" and "affect."

I listen: to the Oldies Station in the shower.

I can usually be found: at the keyboard.

I am scared: of flying. Or, more specifically, crashing.

I need: a new cable box so I can hook up my new DVD player!

I am happy about: the Cubs. (Go, Cubs, Go!)

I imagine: myself completely happy.

5 comments:

  1. We're not supposed to be finishing a meme instead of doing chores? Oh darn. Guess I'd better sweep the floor then..We had the same answer for I Win. Happy Sunday Stealing!

    Sunday Stealing with Judd Corizan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... I'll sweep the room with my glance. Tee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a Yankee fan. Before you boo me, hear me out. My dad is an 82 year-old Cubs fan. I will root for the Cubbies VERY hard...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you sure you like the Cubs? hehe I would have never guessed it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. NEVER drink coffee???? I'd die. Great answers, btw--have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.