Sunday, September 21, 2008

DAY 21 -- September Fitness Challenge

Walked my full 10,000 steps, which entitles me to move the exericon at the bottom of the page. I also have resisted temptation mightily -- opting for Cheerios for breakfast instead of pancakes at the coffee shop. I have to act as cheerleader for myself here, as I bought jeans today and am sad and disgusted to report I'm still a size 14.

But, since I woke up to find it wasn't just a dream and the Cubs truly have clinched it, I was able to easily shake off the blues and stay focused.

1 comment:

  1. Sadly, I would have opted for the pancakes. And I might have to have them tomorrow morning.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.