Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's almost here!

Remember how you felt as evening approached and then night fell on December 24? How you KNEW it was impossible to think about anything else but the magic of Santa and Christmas Day?

That's how I feel right now. The NLDS begins tomorrow within the Friendly Confines of Wrigley Field!

This photo is from today's post-season rally at Daley Plaza. I skipped it because, well, I already have TONS o' spirit. But isn't it great to see all that Cubbie blue? I wanted to preserve that shot of the Picasso. Doesn't the cap complete her?

Isn't this going to be the BEST OCTOBER in the history of Octobers?

Go, Cubs, Go!

1 comment:

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.