Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Well, lookee here!


Thanks to Ms. Kwizgiver, I am officially a Kick Ass Blogger!

Instructions
:
1. Choose five other bloggers that you feel are “Kick Ass Bloggers”
2. Let them know that they have received an award.
3. Link back to the person who awarded you.

So now it is my pleasure to pass this along to five other ass kickers …

Cupcake -- A teacher who kicks Genius ass every day, fights the good fight, and has mostly the same taste in Celebrity Boyfriends as I do

Book Mama -- A book lover, safety advocate, wife, daughter (of the lovely and supportive Snowbird), sister and working mom to two adorable blond kidlets, and she blogs about it all with wit and sensitivity

Jenny McB -- A blogger who talks about everything from golf to knitting to motherhood to pets to politics. But she doesn't do it enough! So I hope that this prestigious award will be a "kick in the ass" to get her back to her keyboard more regularly. We miss her when she's AWOL.

Silver Neurotic -- The blogger of The Quarter Life Chronicles, she generously shares with us as each new phase of her life unfolds. The issues she confronts, and the way she writes about them, make me think.

No Nonsense Girl -- The only foreigner on this list. She is funny, unconventional, and has a heart as big as her home country, Canada. I admire her indomitable spirit.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:56 PM

    Aww, thank you for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks soo much! This means a lot! You rock!!!!

    Thanks for putting up with me in my blogging crisis, through happiness and more difficult time.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my golly! Thanks, gal! I feel so unworthy, especially that you think I kick ass, because I sure think you do too.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.