Friday, August 01, 2008

Miss me?

e o
The Blogger robots came by yesterday and decided I was one of them. This was deemed a "spam blog" and I was locked out of my own dashboard. I had to wait for an actual, real-live human to review my musings, confirm that I do indeed write like a human myself, and unlock me. It was a harrowing experience, but it's behind us now!

Anyway, I apologize to all those TT'ers who visited me yesterday. I was unable to check in with all of you during the day because of an excess of pesky old work. Then last night I endured my Battle with the Bots. So please forgive me.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you won that battle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you're forgiven. Sheesh ... seems like a lot going on and REAL LIFE always takes precedence over this 'virtual' one don'tcha know. Sorry to hear you were affected by the Big Blogger Bugaboo last week and glad you’re back ;--)
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.