Thursday, June 19, 2008

"Who ARE those guys?"

Butch and Sundance asked one another that when faced with their worthiest, and most deadly, adversaries, the mysterious Super Posse. I've been asking that as I've been watching my Cubs fall to the Tampa Bay Devil Rays.

A National League Girl born and bred, I pretty much ignore the AL. Instead I've spent the last months worried about the D'backs and the Cardinals. As much as I've been worried, that is. The Cubs have the best record in the MLB and if they haven't quite been VANQUISHING each team that crosses their path, they have been successfully winning each series.

But these Devil Rays. They seem to have uncovered Kryptonite or something. I'll be glad when this series ends. (And those White Sox come across town for a whuppin'.)

1 comment:

  1. No kryptonite; I think it's in the water...

    (Go Cubs!!!)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.