Thursday, June 19, 2008

Friday's Feast #33

Appetizer
If you could live on another continent for 1 year, which one would you choose? Europe. Specifically the UK. I've always wondered about life in England, Ireland and Scotland and a year would give me a chance to satisfy my curiosity.

Soup
Which browser do you use to surf the Internet? Mozilla Firefox.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you know about the history of your country? A solid 7. I'm good with the lead up to the Civil War (I was educated in the Land of Lincoln public school system, after all) and all that follows to today. But with my reading about Abigail Adams, I realize how very much I don't know about the Revolution. Spanish American War, Alamo, etc. Not good on that, either.

Main Course
Finish this sentence: Love is sometimes elusive.

Dessert
Have you ever been in or near a tornado? No. While I've been in, literally, hundreds of tornado watches and warnings, not one ever touched down.

If you want to serve up to your feast, or to sample the meals whipped up by other bloggers, visit fridaysfeast.com.

2 comments:

  1. I bet if I were tested, my history answer would change to, like, a 3.

    Happy FF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:45 PM

    Great feast. My feast is up as well. Hope to see you there. Have a great week!

    Cheers,
    Nita's Random Thoughts
    Nita's Corner
    Thomas Web Links
    Thomas Travel Tales
    Great Finds and Deals
    Bohol Paradise

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.