Sunday, June 15, 2008

A SATC observation

Everything is really Miranda's fault.

(Spoiler follows.)

I saw the Sex and the City movie again last night and while I still stand by my earlier "loved it" assessment, the repeated viewing gave me this insight -- Miranda Hobbs really is a budinski, isn't she? First she wanted Carrie to marry Big so that she would have some legal rights to their stunning new penthouse. Then she said she they were crazy to get married, which triggered Big's crisis. For a woman so smart, Miranda can be awfully dumb at times. But then again, can't we all?

1 comment:

  1. I think the caterpillars at the top of her thighs distract her ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.