Monday, June 16, 2008

Is it me, or does everyone struggle with this?

I'm sitting here at my desk, trying very hard to behave like the responsible professional they take me for, but it's so hard! You see, Diana Ross' "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" is sailing through my powerful little white iPod speakers.

Keep your hands on the keyboard, Gal! Do not reach for the sky (ain't mountain high enough) and then drop your hands earthward (ain't no valley low enough) or spread your arms as far as they'll go (ain't no river wide enough) or point to your heart (to keep me) and then point away (from you).

Uh-oh! If this is the playlist I think it is, "Midnight Train to Georgia" is next!

3 comments:

  1. Important to know? cubicle or office?

    I have a little whole in the wall office in the netherlands of the lab where I get to sing along...all by myself. What did we do before Ipods? That's right, we listened to the radio and ads.

    Go ahead, lift up those arms and if anyone asks, just tell them you're doing a deodorant check for the good of the office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:03 PM

    I love those two songs.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.