Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday's Feast #34

Appetizer
What is the weather like today where you live? 80ยบ+ with a chance of thunderstorms. It's gonna be humid like this through the weekend. This means that I'll have that "Hermie the Elf" thing happening with my bangs each day.

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how career-minded are you? 6. If I can hang on to this job, serve my clients well, and get my finances in shape, I'll be happy enough. But I can remember well those days, not that long ago, when I made "career moves." It just doesn't matter so much anymore.

Salad
What type of window coverings do you have in your home? Blinds, curtains, shutters, etc.? Blinds and drapes in the bedrooms, drapes alone in the livingroom.

Main Course
Name something that instantly cheers you up. Hearing from my best friend.

Dessert
How many times do you hit the snooze button on a typical morning? Three times.

For more information,or to whip up your own feast, click here.

2 comments:

  1. LOL on the app! We will have about the same and my waves will come shining through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I'm on vacation I've been waking up at my "regular" time. How odd that I wake right up now when at the end of the school year I would sometimes sleep through my alarm.

    Your Appetizer made me chuckle.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.