Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I've been tagged!

Lucy tagged me and I'm ready to play along …

Here are the rules:

1. Each player answers questions about themselves.

2. At the end of the post, tag 5 people by posting their names.

3.Go to their site/blog and leave a comment telling them they've been tagged. Invite them to your site/blog so they can read the tagged post.

4. Let the person who tagged you know when you've completed your tagged post.


1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was in the middle of a fun relationship with a great guy. He was a good deal younger than I, so I knew nothing would come of it long-term. We were just in very different places in our lives. I wasn't in love with him, but I remember him fondly, and hope he feels the same way about me.

2. What are 5 things on your "To Do" list?
Finish filling the bag with "gently used items" for Goodwill
Take my coats to the dry cleaners
Make an appointment with my dermatologist for my annual checkup
Remember to recharge that damn cellphone! (It's not much use to anyone when the battery's dead, now is it?)
Pick up a roll of quarters so I can do a ton of laundry (Oh, joy!)

3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy? (In no specific order)
Yoplait whipped yogurt (so far I haven't tried a flavor I didn't love)
Cheez-It
Hershey bar with almonds
Mint chocolate chip ice cream
Teeny-tiny Tootsie Rolls


4. Name some things you would do if you were a millionaire.
Get a credit card for my mom to use for groceries. I know how much she hates watching every penny.
Take my niece and nephew to Washington, DC, and introduce them to their nation's history
Pay off my mortgage
Finally renovate my bathroom and kitchen!
Hire a car and driver

5. Name some places where you've lived.
I don't get around much: Elgin, Brookfield and Oak Park -- all in the Chicagoland area.

6. Name some bad habits you have.
I hate throwing anything away
I hate putting anything away
I take too long, too hot showers and baths (I'm always afraid that, when I leave the bathroom with one towel around my bod and the other around my hair, I will be confronted by Al Gore, who will lecture me on my wasteful way with our resources)
I'm lazy
I spend money when I'm blue

7. Name some jobs you've had.
Babysitter (high school)
Receptionist at a real estate office
Secretary for Sears HQ (back when we were still called "secretaries")
Catalog copywriter
Associate creative director

8. Name those whom you are tagging.
Anyone with writer's block. These questions will get you thinking.

1 comment:

  1. oooh I forgot to add hershey with almonds on my list! that is FOR sure a fav!
    I love Your #6 haha! I am the same way with the hot long shower, although I've never imagined Gore at my door! very cute answers! :)
    thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.