Wednesday, February 27, 2008

She's done it again!

Kwizgiver posted this on yesterday, and I find it irresistible and have stolen it.

TIC TOC: TIME 4 A SURVEY

Your best friend tells you she is pregnant. What is your reaction? Terror, as she has had a hysterectomy. (Menacing organ music) Or so she thought. (Menacing organ music) Could this be … Satan's Spawn? (Menacing organ music)

When is the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face? I don't recall exactly, but probably on the el platform or at the health club. Those do seem to be the places where Chicago's rudest people congregate.

What is the last thing you spent money on? Ironically, renewing my health club membership.

Do you think you gained or lost weight this past month? I *pray* that I held steady!

Crunchy or Puffy Cheetos? Puffy.

Congratulations! You just had a son. What's his name? Michael

Congratulations! You just had a daughter. What's her name? Grace

What are you craving right now? Sex. I could be more specific, but I'd like to retain my air of mystery.

What was the last thing you cried about? Don't remember. I'm not much of a crier.

When you buy something and your change is 2 cents, do you keep it or tell the cashier to keep it? I keep it, and then deposit the pennies in my red piggy bank.

What color is your tissue box? Pink
Do you have a ceiling fan in your room, and if so, is there dust on that fan? Oh, goodness, yes!

Scariest thing you've experienced in the last year? I have been worried sick about my favorite niece at various times in the past 12 months.
Do you wear a name tag at work? No

Have you ever had a garage sale? I've contributed my crap to my mother's garage sale. Does that count?

What color is your iPod? Silver

What is the last alcoholic beverage you had? White zin

Are you happy right now? Yes

Who came over last? The neighbor who rents my parking space

Do you drink beer? Yes! Is this an invitation?

Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted? No

What is your favorite key on your key chain? Mailbox

What was the last movie you watched at home? Michael Clayton

What is in your pocket? Tissue and lip balm

Where do you hurt? My shoulder is a little sore

Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear? No

What's something fun you did today? Made seriously tasteless jokes with the guy in the next office. Please, don't ask. It was schadenfreude of a very high order.

What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart? Never shop there. Or K-Mart. Or anywhere where parents don't watch their children. Makes me too hideously nervous. My best friend believes I'm part border collie and can't control my herding instinct.

When is your birthday? November
Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror? No, no car

What kind of milk do you drink? 2%

What is something you need to go shopping for? It's boring, but I need fresh lettuce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.