Sunday, January 20, 2008

You like me, you really like me!

That's my tribute to award shows, which are in jeopardy this season because of the writers' strike. It's also my way of celebrating the award I just received from Harlekwin. She rates this blog as "E for Excellent," and coming from her this is very, very neat. For Harlekwin's blog is one of the more eclectic, entertaining and excellent I've found. If you haven't checked her out, by all means do!

And thanks, Harlekwin, for thinking of me for this award.

3 comments:

  1. OK Sally Field! We DO like you! Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You truly are excellent! You totally deserve this.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.