Friday, December 28, 2007

Friday's Feast #27



Appetizer.
Name 2 things you would like to accomplish in 2008. Lose weight and organize my home.

Soup.
With which cartoon character do you share personality traits? Bugs Bunny. I can be a highly verbal smart ass.

Salad.
What time of day (or night) were you born? The stroke of midnight. The hospital told my mother that legally I could not be born at midnight -- that in order to put a date on my birth certificate she had to choose between 11:59 PM and 12:01 AM. She went with the latter. I have had my astrological chart done twice, and this factoid completely freaked out both astrologers. I was born on the cusp of the cusp!

Main Course.
Tell us something special about your hometown. Some of America's most creative citizens have lived here: Frank Lloyd Wright, Hemingway, Edgar Rice Burroughs, and Bob Newhart.

Dessert.
If you could receive a letter from anyone in the world, who would you want to get one from? Gloria Steinem. She has had a profound and ongoing influence on my life.


For more information, or to whip up your own feast, visit www.fridaysfeast.com.

11 comments:

  1. WOW that one about when you were born freaked me out! Are you possessed!????? LOL Just kidding, thats kinda a cool story!

    Nice Feast! CHOMP! Come by and check out my selection for my FEAST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you salad. How cool is that? Have a great FF and weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:11 AM

    Good luck on your appetizer!Nice salad too:) My Friday's Feast is up as well! Enjoy the rest of the Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:09 PM

    Great feast. We have the same appetizer. Happy Feasting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to organize my place next year too.
    Lovely feast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. interesting feast you have here.. I enjoy reading it..;)
    Happy Feast! Have a wonderful New Year too! ;)
    Mine here

    ReplyDelete
  7. The only place I've been that Hemingway's been is Key West. It must be fun to live in a place where such wonderful authors have been!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have the same soup and half of the same appetizer...I'm seeing that one on a LOT of tables. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good feast this week! I can totally relate to #2 on your appetizer - mine's the same. The story about your birthday is very interesting - I'd never heard that before! Please feel free to visit mine. Happy Weekend to you!

    Jennifer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous8:20 AM

    Yes, very fascinating about your birth time! I can't even remember what time of day I was born (not that I'd remember but I don't remember what my mom told me...) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bugs Bunny is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.