Friday, December 21, 2007

Friday Fiver #1

I found me a new meme! And you know how I love my memes. I'm surprised by how aggressively not Christmasy this one is.

1. If you could change your name, what would it be? Lady McCartney. I understand it will soon be available again.

2. What is the worst name someone has called you? It's strange, but I can't remember a specific name. My father once told me I had no sense of humor. That stayed with me because that has never been true and it made me sad that he understood me so poorly.

3. If you could meet someone famous, who would it be? I'd like to tell Elizabeth Edwards how much her book meant to me. After all, how often does a book change your life?

4. How do you like to travel home? I take the train to the office and then back home each day. I'd prefer a private car and driver, but somehow the agency doesn't think I'm worth it.

5. What kind of phone to you have? LG cell. GE cordless landline. There! That's something I've never written about before!

For more Friday Fiver information and answers, click here.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:24 AM

    Oohh -- Lady McCartney! I'm for that.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.