Monday, November 26, 2007

To paraphrase Gene Kelly, "Gotta Meme!"

Here's today's Manic Monday meme. My boss is reviewing my work from last week, and I'm hoping that a fresh Monday meme will distract me from being nervous.

Which personality trait has gotten you into the most trouble? I can be very insensitive. Like my mom, I blurt. We both say things that we believe are self evident, and later find out they aren't. For example: I once asked a lover, who was about 5'5", if it bothered him that he wasn't tall. He looked completely stricken. I was so sorry.

If you had to gain 10 pounds what would you eat to gain the weight? Burgers. Or pizza. Or perhaps I'd combine them and have a pizza with a ground beef topping.

How is your private self different from your public self? Because I'm pretty deft with words, people think I'm confident. No, I'm just clever. There's a difference. I'm as (or perhaps more) wracked with self doubt as the next gal. Especially about my looks.

For more information, or to join the mania yourself, visit Manic Monday.

6 comments:

  1. Bacon Cheeseburger pizza is awesome.

    Did you ask Shorty in bed? LMAO! That was bad...

    My answers are here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting...this must have been difficult to write about. I put my foot in my mouth lots of tiems. I've kind of been working on behaviour modification for years ha ha.

    I try to stay calm and think first at parties...ya kno?

    Good meme.

    I would eat burgers to gain weight in fact I'm starting to want a burger right now with bacon and cheese and mushrooms yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll fight you for that pizza, LOL! Aw, that poor, short guy - I've done things like that, too. I'm getting better as I get older, though. Happy MM!

    My answers can be found at Siani's Pot-Pourri.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are we related? B/c seriously these all fit me, but add in some sarcasm to the personality trait.

    And for the pizza thing....remember 30 years ago when you could eat 1/2 of a pizza without a thought? Miss those days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I'm not sure I have any idea what "deft" even means and I know for certain I have never used it - you're pretty clever and smart. Take care, Kellan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a great recipe for a bacon cheeseburger pizza someplace

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.