Thursday, November 15, 2007

Oh no I don't!

I've been just laying down for a minute, just resting on the sofa, and then waking up at 2:00 AM. While I'm wide awake at 2:00 I do a few chores and find myself crawling into bed at 4:00 … to be awakened by my alarm clock at 6:00. So I start my workday exhausted, with vague memories of bad dreams.

It's almost 9:00 and I feel that lethargy coming on. So I'm getting UP OFF THE SOFA! I'm going to pack my overnight bag for my weekend trip with my oldest friend. I'm not going to sleep until 10:30. And when I do go to sleep, it will be in my bed. Tonight it stops.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck staying awake until half-ten!

    That's exactly the reason I no longer have a couch.

    Have a great weekend away.
    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya, the dream I had last night was awful, bordering on horrible, yet my brain did not wake me up to stop it until 6, 15 miuntes before the alarm

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.