Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Heads & Tails #11


This week, the theme is MARK. Ms. Skittles inspired me with a priceless videoclip of Mark Lindsay from Paul Revere and the Raiders, a popular pop band of the late 1960s.

Since that period was important to my youth, I'm highlighting a couple of other Marks from the era:

• Mark Slate was a Brit -- veddy important in 1964 -- and right-hand man to April Dancer, The Girl from U.N.C.L.E. (He was played on the show by Noel Harrison, son of Rex.)

• Mark Lenard was an actor whose name you may not recognize, but whose characters you do. I knew him best as Aaron Stemple, the millowner on Here Come the Brides (1968 and 1969). He was also Spock's father on Star Trek and had a recurring role on Mission: Impossible.

For more information about Heads or Tails, or to play along yourself, visit Skittles' Place.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh.. Here Come The Brides!!! I loved that show and had such a tremendous crush on Bobby Sherman!!! He wasn't a very good singer, though, was he? (I still swooned however.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting choices. I'll be honest...I don't recognize any of them. LOL! I'm 29, but I guess I'm not old enough for those Marks. I'll have to tell my hubby, he calls me old all the time. LOL! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuppp, Mark Lindsay is a part of my growing up too. I remember one TV show where they played a number on the beach - no idea what it was, but the whole thing was so different back then, that I still remember.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stemple I know. What a cutie. I always wished he'd walk down my street!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.