Saturday, November 03, 2007

Girly Survey

Here's a fun quiz that I shamelessly stole from Kwizgiver.

What color is your bra? Beige

Do you straighten your hair everyday? I've started to. I'm letting my hair grow out, and every day is a new hair trauma or discovery.

Do you worry about the size of your boobs? Sometimes, but basically, I think they're still cute and I like 'em.

What's your favorite girly magazine?: Allure

Would you kill for chocolate? When I'm PMSing

Jeans or Skirts? Jeans

Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable? No

Did you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy? Not quite …

Did you ever cry during a romantic movie?: I have.

Would you leave the house without makeup on?: No.

Do you consider making out "unladylike"? Yes

On a scale of 1-10, how fun is shopping?: 11+

Are you spoiled? No

Do you think lipgloss is the best?: No

Do you freak out if you miss your favorite show? Yes. Especially if it's Cubs baseball

Do you yell a lot? Not intentionally … I know I shouldn't … OK, yes

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 45 minutes if I'm motivated; 2 hours if I'm not

Do you wear sweatpants/pajama pants to school/work? never, ever, ever, NEVER

Accessories make the outfit; true or false? True

Is pink truly the best color in the entire universe? Not on this Gal

Lip gloss a must?: No (Another lip gloss question? What gives?)

Status? Eternally single

Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy? No

Do you often wish there was something you could change about yourself? Yes!

Gold or silver?: Silver

The guy that you like/love/whatever, what does his name begin with? S

Do you dress up too much for holidays? Not very much

Do you like wearing dresses? No

Do you write a lot of mushy love poems? No

What makeup could you not live without? Tinted moisturizer

If you take this, let me know so I can compare our answers.

1 comment:

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.