Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Smile!

I'm not sick exactly. I just feel crappy. Scratchy throat, achy, weak … Can't sleep because of the lovely cough I just developed. I turned on the TV and believe I heard that the Banquet Pot Pies I just bought cause salmonella. (But how can that be? Is there anything on earth more benign than a Banquet Pot Pie?)

Then I logged on and discovered that Tina gave me this award for making her smile.

Well, Tina, thank you so much for making me smile when I feel so icky!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! You are so deserving of this award! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:08 PM

    Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard that as well (about the pot pies) but it also said that as long as you cook them throughly (aka, burn the heck out of 'em) you should be fine.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.