Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday's Feast #19


Appetizer If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why? A mutt. I believe they're the most charming dogs and besides, no living thing should be judged by its breed, bloodline, nationality, etc.

Soup What does the color purple make you think of? The book, movie and play by that name.

Salad Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning? As little as 45 minutes or as long as 2 hours, depending on how motivated I am. (Today I was not motivated.)

Main Course How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them? Six. And no, I'm not to close to any of them.

Dessert Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. (Example: SFO = Sweet Funny Otter) TGH = Tickles Giggles & Hilarity

For more information, or to whip up your own feast, visit fridaysfeast.com.

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:58 AM

    what a clever dessert!! have a wonderful Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tickles, Giggles & Hilarity... sounds like you've got yourself a back-up blog name! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the dessert and your other answers..happy feasting

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with them guys... great dessert and potential blog name! Oh, and I like mutts... I feel like one myself sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:35 PM

    Great feast! Love the Appetizer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your dessert too! Happy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Tickles, Giggles & Hilarity" - I liked that too. See ya.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous4:35 PM

    Nice appetizer! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My gosh, I love your answers!

    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm like you on getting ready, some days I can do it in less that 45 mins, some days I take up to 2 hours.

    Great friday feast!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.