Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A Gift from Kwizgiver

Doesn't that sound friendlier than, "Stolen from Kwizgiver?"

MOUTHOLOGY
Q. What is your salad dressing of choice?
A. Thousand Island or French

Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A. Parky's Hot Dogs

Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
A. Brasserie Jo

Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A. 15% to 20%

Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
A. Eggs

Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A. Double cheese, or sausage

Q. What do you like to put on your toast?
A: Strawberry jam is my most favoritest


TECHNOLOGY
Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A: CDs covers from music I purchased on iTunes

Q. How many televisions are in your house/apartment?
A: 2

BIOLOGY
Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A. Right-handed. Pathetically, emphatically right-handed.

Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A. Yes. And that's as much as you want to know.

Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
A. About 5 years

Q. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
A. 24-can pack of Coke

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. No

BULL[CRAP]OLOGY
Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A. Absolutely not

Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
A. I'd change my last name … to Clooney

Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. Green

Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A. Not as an adult. As a child I had a fondness for chewing on the erasers on the end of my pencils and more than once, one went down

Q. Have you ever saved someone's life
A. No

Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A. No

DAREOLOGY
Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A. Sure. But tongues would cost you more

Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000
A. No. (Didn't I see this on an ancient episode of the Twilight Zone with Steve McQueen?)

Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
A. For $50,000, y'all would never see another musing again!

Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
A: Oh come now, who would ask me?

LASTOLOGY
Q: Friend you talked to on the phone?
A: Kathleen

Q: Last person who called you?
A. Kathleen (same conversation)

Q: Person you hugged?
A: Don't recall

FAVORITOLOGY
Q: Number(s)?
A: 7

Q: Season
A: Fall

CURRENTOLOGY
Q: Missing someone?
A: Yes

Q: Mood?
A: Bored, anxious

Q: Listening to?
A: Coco, by Colbie Caillat (my favorite new CD)

Q: Watching?
A. Nothing right now (I'm at work)

Q: Worrying about?
A: My lunatic sisters (see previous post)

RANDOMOLOGY

Q: First place you went this morning?
A: Bathroom

Q: What can you not wait to do?
A: Watch the Cubs at 7:05

Q: What's the last movie you saw?
A: Bourne Ultimatum

Q: Do you smile often?
A: Yes. Not always sincerely.e

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: Not really.

This isn't a tagging kinda meme, but if you participate, let me know so I can check your answers.

1 comment:

  1. You're not friendly?

    I'd chanage my name to Clooney, too. Did I answer that way--I'll have to go back...

    :-)

    Allison

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.