Saturday, June 30, 2007

What this blog needs is ...

… another meme!

1. While in a forest, you see a cabin ahead, you_______?
Run up and peer into the windows.

2. In the cabin you find a large chest, you________?
See if it's locked.

3. Suddenly you hear a noise coming from the outside, you________?
Try to hide, like the chickenshit little gal I am.

4. The adventure over, you leave the cabin and________?
Muse about it in this blog.

For more information, or to play yourself, visit The Saturday Special Meme.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you were grounded in this meme. It seems like realistic answers. I would never do all those things I said unless I was on drugs on something, but I really remember those text based games with no pictures. I loved your answer to number three

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.