Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I've got to be meme'd

I got this Random Sets of 3s meme from one Mr. Sparky Duck.


Random sets of 3’s:

3 things you WILL do in this lifetime:
1) Redecorate my condo and get it exactly the way I want it
2) Get thin(ner) and stay that way so I can throw out my "fat jeans"
3) Become more responsible with money

3 songs with lyrics that have made you cry:
1) At 17 by Janis Ian
2) You Don't Know Me by Ray Charles (more recently by Jann Arden)
3) I Will by the Beatles

3 TV shows you enjoy watching (old or new):
1) Law & Order ("In the criminal justice system …")
2) That Girl (Season 3 out on DVD soon)
3) Grey's Anatomy

Dreams you once upon a time had, but that haven’t come true and you’re okay with that:
1) Play the guitar
2) Learn Quark (hell, the designers are all using InDesign anyway)
3) To become Lady McCartney (though the position will be open again soon)

3 places you go/have been where you found a sense of peace:
1) Hot Springs National Park
2) Marshall Field's on State Street (Damn you, Macy's! DAMN YOU, I SAY!)
3) Tucked into the far corner of my sofa, which is the only place I ever want to be when I don't feel well

3 minor regrets in life:
1) Wasting so much time on that genuine shitheel (I've been involved with some lovely men that it didn't work out with, but this guy was a total time/life force suck)
2) Saying something really mean that I'm not even sure I believed during a break-up argument
3) Not being more successful working the phones for Senator John Kerry in 2004

3 clichés or common phrases that you tend to believe are true:
1) Wait till next year
2) Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely
3) Hindsight is 20/20

TAG TIME! I call on Gabriella Hewitt (because I don't think I've seen you tagged recently) and the dog-loving Mo and anyone who wants to join in.

If you do the meme, let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Are we ever satisfied once we decorate?
    Yeah, and I could have gone to more houses for Moveon.org in that election. Did you watch the debates? What did you think?

    When you become the next Lady McCartney- will you still blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well thanks for playing.

    Its amazing how some ex's suck everything from our lives, isnt it?

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.