Saturday, June 09, 2007

".... But then again, too few to mention"


I responded to a meme last week and one of the questions has really stayed with me:

"Name 3 minor regrets in life."

The three I listed were three of the biggest heartbreaks of my life. I don't have minor regrets. I try not to regret anything. I think it's a wasted emotion. If you make a mistake, you should try to learn from it and move on. In that way, I guess, I am like Frank. (Though I read somewhere that he really didn't like "My Way" very much.)

Isn't that an interesting thing about blogging? As you communicate with others, you end up learning about yourself.

1 comment:

  1. i learn so much more about myself through blogging then anything i have done since counseling :)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.