Saturday, April 07, 2007

I don't want this to be happening!

My left knee hurts. A lot. Especially when I get up after sitting a while. Because I haven't wanted to exacerbate whatever is wrong, I haven't worked out in a week. That makes me feel lazy and look fat, fat, fat.

Tomorrow I'm going to walk my 10,000 steps en route to the family Easter celebration. I'll see how it feels after that. If it doesn't start feeling better soon, I'm going to have to go to the doctor.

My fear is that it's arthritis. I really don't want to hear that word, "arthritis." I feel like I'm falling apart. Who was it who said, "Growing old is not for sissies?"

1 comment:

  1. Well good luck to you with this. Hopefully, whatever's wrong you can just take the offending joint apart and apply a bit of fine-grit sandpaper. Works for me every time. The tricky part is getting it back together...

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.