Sunday, October 01, 2023

Sunday Stealing

STOLEN FROM SWAT BOT

1. the last song you heard: "I Feel Love" by Donna Summer. I hate that song and wish I had a better answer, but it's what was playing on my shower radio while I scrubbed the tub.

2. the last food you ate: A slice of thin crust cheese pizza

3. the last drink you had: Water

4. the last line in a book/newspaper or magazine you read: "I like the movie." Richard Roeper's review of Dumb Money in the Chicago Sun Times.

5. the last movie you saw: The Trouble with Angels. I dearly love it and never tire of it.


6. the last TV show you watched: The news is on right now

7. the last news you read about your hometown. Read? As opposed to saw on the TV news? Hmmm ... I guess that would be an email about my congregation's annual fund drive which emphasized our deep ties to our community.

9. the last video you watched on YouTube A documentary about socialite Ann Woodward, aka Mrs. Bang Bang. A court ruled she accidentally shot her husband in their home. No one believed it, though. Ann is going to be front and center again this winter when her saga is featured in this season of FX's Feud.

10. the last thing you bought at the supermarket. Italian sugar cookies.

11. the last time you were on an airplane. LAX-ORD in April.

12. the last long drive in a car. I was stuck in a traffic jam and it took me more than hour to travel less than 10 miles. I didn't handle this well.

13. the last telephone conversation you had. My oldest friend (see post below).

14. the last letter you wrote. For Letters Against Isolation

15. the last concert you attended I think it was Diana Ross in Las Vegas


 

6 comments:

  1. #12--wow! The last traffic jam I was in was because a tractor was hogging the road!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #12 - One of a thousand reasons I'm so happy I am able to work from home. I HATE traffic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I write for Letters Against Isolation too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been in a traffic jam in a long time, mostly because I only go to the local market or the doctor. I have sat in traffic for an hour, though. It is definitely no fun (especially if one has to pee).

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are a LOT of shows in Las Vegas, many of them artists in residence

    ReplyDelete
  6. I took a few month off of Letters Against Isolation while we moved, but I got back at it today. My daily commute is about 15-20 minutes on surface streets so not many traffic jams, thankfully. We have a lot of road construction around here and that can cause significant traffic problems and delays. Not fun at all. I hope you have a good week.See you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.