Tuesday, December 08, 2020

I've read the comments!

 

In some ways, I think people who read my blog know me better than those I meet in real life. So it made me so happy to see the warm and thoughtful "get well" messages on my covid post. Thanks to each of you -- so much! I mean it.

I had a telehealth visit with my doctor yesterday and she thinks I'm doing just fine. I'm actually doing a little work today, too. She did warn me, though, it will likely be weeks until my wakefulness and appetite return, so I have to be careful. Just because I'm unlikely to become a covid fatality doesn't mean I'm well yet.

Thank you again to each of you thoughtful ladies. I appreciated the jolt of kindness more than you know!


5 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that your doctor gave you a thumbs up! Now you must really watch yourself and not ignore those subtle signs that you need a nap! Take care, Gal. Very thankful you are doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a relief to get good news from the doctor! Try not to push yourself too much, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word! I did not realize you had covid! I just felt like I should drop by today and I am glad I did! You will be in my prayers. So many of my friends from the preschool have had covid. I would have had it by now if I was still in that building. They are not masking! I was shocked. They want to the kids to be able to see their mouth because they are learning language still. I am thankful to be at the elementary where everyone is masked. My friends have all recovered and I pray you are feeling so much better soon. One of my friends was sick for a long time, so take care of yourself and listen to your body. If you are tired...sleep. Take care!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for good news from your doc. I'm glad you are doing well and even feel up to a little work. Just take it slow and be good to yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear your doing well. Take care, I'll keep sending those good vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.