Friday, August 14, 2020

August Happiness Challenge -- Day 14

Today's happiness -- Cousin Rose.  The Cubs were on Fox Thursday night and my cousin watched. For me. This morning she posted on Facebook that, "Your Rizzo is one adorable kid."
Rose exasperates me beyond measure sometimes. But she loves me. Has loved me since the moment I was born. As time goes on, relationships fade/change and people die,  I cherish this more. 

I handwrote her a letter today because she likes getting mail in my hand. It's my way of showing her I love her, too.

Each day in August you are to post about something that makes *you* happy. Pretty simple. And, it doesn't even have to be every day if you don't want it to be. It's a great way to remind ourselves that there

1 comment:

  1. You remind me I need to write a note to my aunt.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.