Sunday, April 12, 2020

"I hear you!"

Reynaldo helping me with work
On my way out to the dumpsters, garbage bag in hand, I ran into my neighbor from across the hall. He's a very nice man. It was good to talk to him (and touch elbows instead of hug).

But we were distracted by the yowling coming through my closed/locked front door. Reynaldo wanted me back inside ... pronto!

It's taken me awhile to get into the rhythm of self-isolation. But Reynaldo adapted to it instantly. He loves having me home.

I worry about what happens when I have to go back to the office. He'll probably go back to his destructive ways. I mean, he misses me and gets rambunctious when I take the garbage out!




1 comment:

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.