Thursday, August 29, 2019

August Happiness Challenge -- Day 28

Today's happiness -- A seat on the train.  Just in time for the evening commute, there was a mechanical disruption on the el. My trains were running very late. Consequently they were very crowded. Yet, when the doors opened before me, there it was ... glowing like a Wonka golden ticket -- a seat!

To put this miracle in perspective, an estimated 25,000 ride the Green Line one way or the other every day. And I got a seat! I could read my book in peace, all the way home!


Each day in August you are to post about something that makes *you* happy. Pretty simple. And, it doesn't even have to be every day if you don't want it to be. It's a great way to remind ourselves that there are positive things going on in our lives, our communities, and the world.

1 comment:

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.