Sunday, November 18, 2018

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing
 
1.What is your favorite animal?  My favorite zoo animal is the okapi. They are gentle, shy and look absolutely magical.


2.Your dream vacation? I'd love to visit Washington DC with my nephew.

3.Last person's house you were in? My downstairs neighbor Brian.

 
4.Worst injury you've ever had? Last month, I fell in a ditch, leaving my legs bruised and bloody. I don't know that it was the worst injury I ever had, but it was the most embarrassing.

 
5.Last play you saw? Escape to Margaritaville with my friend Barb.

6.Ever go to camp? Yes, often throughout grade school and junior high.

 
7.Were you an honor roll student in school? Never. You're talking to a solid C student.

 
8.What do you want to know about the future? Will I be moving in 2019?

 
9.Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Not right now.


10.Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? I am going to get my eyes checked next week. I need new glasses.

11.Where is your best friend? In a really bad place.

12.Do you have a tan? Nope.

13.What are you listening to right now? My cat Connie is trying to get my attention.


She thinks she's hungry.
 
14.Do you collect anything? Books

15.Who is the biggest gossiper you know? Me, I suppose.

16.Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? 35 years ago. We'd just seen Superman III, I was more than a little drunk, and I felt the need to simulate flight through the sunroof of my date's car. As we drove up Lake Shore Drive. The police pulled us over and advised us that this is not advisable. However, since my boyfriend was the driver and he was quite sober, we weren't ticketed or anything. (Since I don't drive, this is my only "pulled over" story.)

17.What does your last text message say? WHAT ARE U DOING ON YR BDAY?

18.Do you like hot sauce? No

19.Do you need to do laundry? Nope. Did two loads on Saturday.

20.What is your heritage? 92% German, 8% Irish.


6 comments:

  1. Why does #16 amuse me so??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see "Escape from Margaritaville"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty animal! I am not sure that I have seen an okapi! Your cat is pretty too! Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you are awfully certain of those percentages in your heritage. Did you do the DNA thing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The look on Connie's face sends a pretty clear message! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was going to ask country dew's question myself That's pretty specific!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.