Sunday, November 04, 2018

Dona Nobis Pacem


Every year, November 4 is the day we blog for peace. This year, November 6 is Election Day. In my blog blast post, I'm marrying the two.

Think peace when you vote. When you have a choice, support the candidate who seeks to build bridges, not walls. Cast your ballot for the candidate who will bring us closer to commonsense background checks and a ban on assault weapons.

Remember the words of Notre Dame's Rev. Theordore Hesburgh: "Voting is a sacred sacrament." Make your vote a vote for peace on Tuesday!

 Go here to find out more about Blog4Peace.

8 comments:

  1. Perfect post. :) Best peace wishes and love to you. Can't believe we've been here every November for over a decade now. How did the time go by so fast?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! May every peaceful being vote for bridges, not walls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't done a peace blog for several years but remembered this year to do it. We need it so badly; I feel the anger, fear, and hate all over and it makes me want to never leave my house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The perfect post. I voted already, and for Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the reminder.
    Wise words from a wise friend.

    Miss you! Let's catch up soon.

    Peace to you and yours,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, vote for peace and those who want bridges not walls.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.